Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
What is Business Continuity Planning? It refers to maintaining business functions or quickly resuming them in the event of a major disruption, whether caused by a fire, flood or malicious attack by cyber-criminals. A business continuity plan outlines procedures and instructions an organization must follow in the face of such disasters; it covers business processes, technology assets, human resources, business partners and more.
MKCS can provide help in the following areas:
- Identify the scope of the plan.
- Identify key business areas.
- Identify critical functions.
- Identify dependencies between various business areas and functions.
- Determine acceptable downtime for each critical function.
- Create a plan to maintain operations.
If you need help in creating a BCP from scratch or would like help in updating an existing plan contact me and I will help you reach your objective.